Fruity beverages like Peach Sangria is mostly everyone’s all-time favorite as it offers both Vitamins and Minerals. Additionally, the famous Olive Graden’s peach Sangria is worth mentioning here based on my taste bud.
This led me to be curious about the Olive gardens peach sangria recipe and I was able to find out the exact match of this recipe. If you wish to make this awesome beverage at your home, this Olive gardens peach sangria recipe is all that you need.
How to Make Peach Sangria from Olive Graden
A casual dining chain operating with a specialization in American and Italian mix cuisine is what we know by the name Olive Garden. Although the peach sangria from the Olive Graden is always in demand by the foodies. The proof can be well witnessed from the quarries flooded in the social media regarding the Olive gardens peach sangria recipe.
So, as I am able to figure out the recipe for Olive Graden Peach Sangria, I am going to share it with you guys but before that make sure you are prepared with these mentioned Ingredients.
- Dry White Wine (750 ml)
- Peach schnapps (3/4 cup)
- White sugar (1/8 cup)
- Pitted & sliced white peaches (1 pound)
Step by step procedure:
- Take a cutting board and place the peaches on it.
- Get a large or medium-sized bowl and put the wedges into it after you successfully cut the 1 pound peaches into the wedges.
- Now transfer 1/8 cup of white sugar into the wedges of the peaches.
- take a bowl and transfer 3/4 cup of the peaches schnapps and 750 ml dry white wine into it, over the pressed peaches.
- Now make use of a lid and cover the peach hooch mixture and let it settle for half an hour. You can even let it settle for 1 hour as well if you are not short on time.
- Allow the peaches and booze to cooperate with each other
- Its time to bring the sangria pitcher and move towards the succeeding step
- One the time frame of 30 mins or 1 hour (whatever you have chosen) transfer the peaches hooch mixture into the sangria pitcher.
- Take the sangria pitcher in your refrigerator and allow it to chill for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Once the 12 hours time frame is over, you are ready to enjoy or serve your Olive garden peach sangria mix.
This amount of Olive garden peach sangria mix is enough to be served for 4 members. If you want more, calculate it wisely and then redo the process.
Olive Garden White Sangria Recipe
The ways to prepare peach sangria are not finite. Additionally, its taste can also be enhanced further with the use of fruits in it. This is an extra tasty peach sangria recipe with improved texture and joy.
- Sugar (1 cup)
- Peach Liqueur (3/4 cup)
- Soda (250 ml)
- White Wine (750 ml)
- Yellow peaches (1 pound)
- Water ( 1/2 cup)
- Chilled Ginger Ale
- Mint ( to serve the garnishing purpose)
- Raspberry (5/6 pieces)
Step by step procedure:
- First of all, take those yellow peaches and wash them well. Once you confirm they are free from any kind of dirt start peeling them. I would recommend you to buy riped peaches for better flavor and sweetness.
- Slice each of these peaches into wages with the help of a sharp knife.
- Now take a medium-sized glass bowl and place all the peaches into it and sprinkle sugar in it for the wages to be pressed.
- Next, get a saucepan and fill it with water.
- Start boiling the water and add the remaining sugar into that boiling water.
- Once the sugar is completely dissolved, remove the saucepan. Your plain syrup is ready to improve your sugary texture.
- Let that syrup get cooled, so put it in a glass bowl and leave it for a while.
- Bring a beverage pitcher and transfer white wine into it. Further transfer peach liqueur, soda, and syrup into it and dissolve them well by stirring.
- It is now time to add the sliced peaches and raspberry into the pitcher and allow it chill for 120 minutes in a refrigerator. I would recommend you to leave it undisturbed for 1 night for getting the best possible flavor.
- The next day when you are ready to serve it, add ginger ale for the ultimate flavor.
Congratulations, you have succeeded and the deliciousness of this beverage is your reward. Enjoy it alone or enjoy it with family or friends, it’s your choice, but I guarantee that they all will appreciate this tasty juice for sure.
Peach Sangria: a popular party drink?
No doubt Peach sangria is part of almost all the commonly seen party drinks, doesn’t matter where you belong to. Though sangria is basically for Summer the peach sangria is not bound with any seasonality . The flavor, as well as the health benefit offered by this peach sangria, make it in demand.
At Olive Garden, the top list of beverages & drink categories is acquired by this peach Sangria. With its origination from China, this can easily fulfill your body’s need for Vitamin A as well as Vitamin C.
For improved flavor, while making peach sangria drink, the best-suited ingredients can be peach juice, peach schnapps, and peach liqueur. For me, it’s a type of fun and refreshing drink one I figured out the Olive gardens peach sangria recipe, especially when I am home alone.
Ending Statement for Olive gardens peach sangria recipe
No one is perfect and so do the sangria recipes test. But this Olive gardens peach sangria recipe will certainly help you get the most expected taste for sure if you follow the recipes correctly. Both of the above, mentioned recipes are great and can be a great substitute for each other.