The craze for KFC supercharger sauce had grown to a enormous amount due to it great taste.
It has gain so much popularity within so much short period of time, which is really awesome.
In the UK thought it the KFC supercharger sauce was absent for a long time but after its return it felt like blessings for the foodies. But after its return people began to share opinion that it lacks the previous taste. What’s your opinion by the way?
The flavor was the building is the actual base in where the Colonel build his entire empire. But that previous taste is lost somehow in this new KFC Supercharger Sauce with time.
In such situation the foodies, would simply replicate to get that old taste in their sauce after grinding and aligning all the important ingredients. We did the same as well.
But the result we expected was not fruitful. We failed!
We failed to bring the taste we remember in the old version of the sauce.
Though we got sad in the end but still we were happy atleast we have tried. And if you wanna try incase you succeed in the mission. Here are the KFC supercharger sauce recipe.
Number of serving: 17
Time of preparation: 5 minutes
Time of marination: 12 Hours(half a day)
Time taken in total :12 hours.
Ingredients to be used in recipe
- 115 gram Full Fat mayonnaise
- 2 tea spoon of chipotle chili in adobo, seeds removed & roughly chopped
- 2 tea spoon of Adobo sauce
- 1/2 tea spoon of Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tea spoon of Cayenne Pepper (increase the amount according to the amount of spice sauce you want)
- 1 tea spoon of Worchester Sauce
- 1/2 tea spoon of Salt
- 1/2 tea spoon of Black Pepper
- 1/4 tea spoon of White Sugar
- 1/8 tea spoon of Dried oregano
Additional ingredients and equipments needed
- Medium-Large sized Mixing Bowl
- La Costena Chipotles Peppers In Adobo Sauce
Step by step instructions for KFC supercharger sauce recipe:
1. Take all the ingredients like Chipotle chili, garlic, mayonnaise and garlic in a blender and blend it for 30-40 second until all the ingredients taken in it gets completely uniform and smooth.
2. Now add the remaining ingredients of the list given above, and blend it again until it became uniform.
3. Now transfer it to was container (take it in the bowl) and put it in the refrigerator for a time period of 12 hours. After 12 hours your sauce will be fully ready to give you the taste you have been craving for.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. What is KFC supercharger sauce?
Thought this query is lame but still in fact you don’t know. KFC Supercharger sauce is a spicy mayonnaise. It contains a spicy element called chipotle chilis which make it different from jalapenos using Sriracha mayo.
2. Can you still buy supercharger sauce?
In 2021, KFC supercharger sauce is now back in the menu in United Kingdom. So, you can definitely buy it and it will cost you around 40p.
3. What is the difference between the Big Mac and Big tasty sauces?
The smokiness in taste is what the two differ from. The tasty sauce give the smokier taste and big mac don’t . The main reason behind this is the use of liquid smoke or its substitute smoked paprika in big tasty sauce.
4. Is supercharged Sauce Spicy?
Obviously, yes. It is a spicy mayo. Though many people contradict with my taste due to the difference in taste vary from person to person. I find it spicy, someone else maybe don’t. But if you wanna find out, what it taste for you, the only way is to get to nearby KFC and order one or follow the instructions given above to make it yourself.
5. How many calories are in KFC supercharger sauce?
On the basis of the nutritional value ,mentioned in the KFC website, it contains:
- Kilojoule/kilocalories – 620/150
- Fat – 15g
- Saturated Fats – 1.2g
- Carbs – 2.7g
- Sugars – 2.4g
- Protein – 1g
- Salt – 0.43g
6. What are the KFC Supercharger sauce ingredients?
KFC supercharger ingredients according to cookedbest.com are:
- Rapeseed Oil (50%)
- Spirit Vinegar
- Cultured Buttermilk
- Glucose – Fructose Syrup
- Free Range Egg Yolk (3%)
- Whey Protein Concentrate (From Milk)
- Onion Powder
- Dried Red Bell Peppers
- Modified Maize Starch
- Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid)
- Dried Garlic, Stabilizer (Xanthan Gum)
- Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- Dried Yeast Extract
- Colour (Paprika Extract)
- Dried Parsley