A party without Hot wings is hard to imagine, similarly, hot wings without a perfect sauce are unbearable. However, special Hooters spicy garlic sauce can give a magical taste to your Hot wings only if you are aware of its recipe.
Don’t worry it won’t take much of your time and ingredients just follow this Hooters spicy garlic sauce Recipe, and you will be able to make this brilliant sauce at your home.
The sauce is capable of loading eradicated flavor to your boring meal. It can make a simple dish into a special one by balancing the perfect combination of Brown sugar, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder.
How to make Spicy Garlic Sauce
As mentioned earlier, the Hooters spicy garlic sauce won’t give you any headache in its preparation. However, this sauce is mostly uncommon to many foodies but trust me this sauce gonna add life to a normal dish and magic if it’s your favorite chicken buffalo wings.
You will hardly need only 15 minutes to this Hooters spicy garlic sauce recipe and that’s too without any workload. Follow this recipe after you are done cooking your favorite chicken wings. Magic in food are rare, but today you gonna add to the chicken wings for sure.
Let’s begin with this recipe after gathering these ingredients.
- Frank’s Red Buffalo Sauce ( 1 cup)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil or EVOO (3 Tablespoon)
- Brown Sugar ( 1 Tablespoon)
- Freshly ground black pepper (1/2 Tablespoon)
- Cayenne Powder ( 1 Tablespoon)
- Garlic Powder (2 Tablespoon)
- Pure Worcestershire Sauce ( 1 Tablespoon)
- Egg Yolks ( 2 )
- Water ( 1 Tablespoon)
- Cornstarch/Cornflour (1 Tablespoon)
Step by step guide on preparing Homemade Spicy Garlic Wing Sauce
- Add 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 2 Tablespoons of garlic powder in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Now add 1/2 tablespoon of freshly ground black pepper and 1 tablespoon cayenne and stir it continuously for a few seconds.
- Mix these 3 ingredients, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 cup Red Buffalo Sauce, and 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce and add them to the saucepan with continuous stirring.
- maintain the flame heat at a medium level and let the sauce boil for 3 mins.
- Once the 3 mins are over, turn the heat flame to the lowest and let it cook for additional 5 mins.
- When 5 mins are over, take the pan and place it somewhere else and allow it to cool for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, get a small-sized bowl and add 1 tablespoon of water to it with 2 egg yolk.
- Whisk it well and then add 1 tablespoon of cornflour and whisk it again till the sauce gets uniformly mixed.
- Transfer this egg mixture to the sauce mixture which you kept for cooling. After transferring again put the saucepan on the stove.
- Boil it again and make use of a whisk to stir it continuously.
Once done, turn off the heat and cover the sauce when not in use. Your tasty Sauce is ready to add magic to your ordinary meals.
Hooters BBQ Sauce Recipe:
Here is another somewhat similar and easy recipe that is also capable of adding magic to your food. The cooking sauce is worthy as it finally adds taste which cannot be achieved via normal ingredients. This Hooters BBQ Sauce Recipe will give your the sauce which can be a great partner for your sandwich, pizza, etc. All credit to Hooters for this great discovery.
- Unsalted Butter ( 2 cups)
- Tabasco Sauce ( 1 Cup)
- Minced Garlic ( 2 tablespoon0
- Brown Sugar (3 tablespoons)
- Paprika ( 1 Tablespoon)
- Kosher Salt (1/2 tablespoon)
- Balsamic Vinegar (1 Tablespoon)
- Cayenne Pepper (1/2 Tablespoon)
- Chili Sauce ( 2 Tablespoon)
Step by step procedure for preparing Hooter’s BBQ Sauce
- Set the flame to a medium and place a small saucepan over it and add 2 cups of unsalted butter to the saucepan.
- Once the butter melts fully, add 2 tablespoons of minced garlic and stir it continuously.
- Now add 3 tablespoons of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of paprika, and 1/2 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Stir it without taking any break. Don’t allow the mixture to form crumble.
- Add 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and stir it again until the sugar melt and forms uniform completely.
- Transfer 1 cup of Tabasco sauce and 2 tablespoons of chili sauce to the mixture now.
- Boil the mixture and once done add 1/2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper to it.
When the sauce gets ready completely, take it out from the heat and give it 25-30 mins to cool. This Sauce can happily be stored for a time period of 2 weeks in your fridge.
Congratulation, now you can add the magic to the tasty hot wings and make it even more tastier.
Ending Statement for Hooters spicy garlic sauce Recipe
If you are running short on time, I would recommend you to go with the 2nd sauce recipe but do try the first one as well on the weekends. I hope this Hooters spicy garlic sauce Recipe guide is able to add value to your cooking, keep visiting for more brilliant recipes, and don’t forget to share it with other Foodies.