I learned this battered sausage recipe from my mother last year. Trust me it was awesome. Let’s not waste any more time with boring intros and move directly into the recipe.
Make these list of ingredients ready though.
Number of serves= 12 sausages
Time of preparation= 20 minutes
Time for cook=12 minutes
Time taken in total=32 minutes
Ingredients required for this battered sausage recipe:
- 12 sausages
- 250 gram of Plain Flour
- 300 ML Guinness Beer
- 1 Litre of Vegetable Oil
Other equipments which you will need:
- Medium sized sieve
- Large sized mixing bowl
Step by step Battered Sausages recipe:
1. Begin the procedure by boiling oil around a temperature of 100 C . Make use of deep frying pan in this process.
2. Now prepare your batter. Take a mixing bowl and add flour on it with salt and pepper.
3. With continuous stiring now add beer to it ,so that it get mixed well. You will get a thick pouring batter as a result after step 3.
4. It now the time to make a dip with the sausages into the batter. Make sure it gets evenly coated all around. Fry the sausages on the boiling oil for 8 minutes now.
5. After 8 minutes, remove it from the oil and sprinkle pinch of sea salt all over the sauce, uniformly.
6. Repeat step 4 and 5,until the mixing bowl gets empty.
7. Your battered sausage is ready to be served.
I hope by combining the mouth watering battered sausage, chips and mushy peas will make the taste unbeatable. Do you agree with me?
Hope this battered sausage recipe are going a moment of joy to you and your family this weekend.
Who wants a pizza when you have the freshly cooked crispy batter and yummy hot piping sausage in front.
Well, don’t forget about the mushy peas and chips, to win the food race. Haha.
If you prefer a spicy sausage, why don’t you add few amount of red pepper flakes to it. This will make it even more tasty( I personally like a spicy sausage).
Why don’t you give a try to this home made Kfc supercharger sauce.